Tuesday 10 August 2010

Ruby & Matilda Take Two

Ruby - New Born
Ruby - Nearly 4
Tilly - New Born
Tilly Aged 20 months



.....So Mummy has finally decided it is about time she got back to writing the blog for us, being me - Ruby and my little sister Matilda more commonly know as Tilly.

It's been awhile I know, but we are now back in bloggerland, we an all new updated stylish blog in which we are eager to share our adventures.

I am nearly 4 now and my sister Tilly is nearly 2 - Mummy really does have her hands full with both of us but every now and then she gets some "me time" usually when we are asleep.

So Mummy has put up a little reminder of what we looked like as newborns and how we look 'today" as you can see I am quite the "poser" and Tilly is quite a smiler.

We'll be back with more later this week as we've got plenty planned - a play date with Sebastian & his Mummy Caroline (although between you and me I am sure this play date is an excuse for our Mummies to go on a fabric hunt) a trip to playdays, playgroup and swimming all exciting stuff in the Ruby & Tilly Land.

See you very soon.........
Love The Rubster
and Tilly too.....

1 comment:

Max Hepburn said...

welcome back girls!
Your mates Max & Sasha x x x