Wednesday 29 September 2010

Fun & Fabulous Playdates










So this month has seen Tilly and I on a few play dates .....first we had a play/dinner date with Cecily and Evie whilst Mummy & Daddy enjoyed a dinner date with Kristen & Neil (Cecily's Mummy & Daddy) Tilly & I enjoyed a play date and having our dinner with Cecily and Evie and after a fabulous dinner and lots of play the little ones finally crashed , but Cecily and I weren't far behind them, so our Mummies & Daddies got to enjoy some fabulous food and far too much yummy champers, wine and port  and as Mummy staggered home with Daddy and Tilly I got to have my first sleep over at a friends and it was ace, I loved it so much I can't wait for Cecily to have a sleep over at my house.

Next play date we had was at Bonnie's house with Bonnie, Lucas, Dane, Hayden, Tilly and myself. We had lots of fun playing outside on the trampoline and in the garden whilst our Mummies talked all things Mummies talk about over a cup of tea and cake, our Mummies served us up a delicious morning tea and we all got to paint which was so much fun, it was such a great day out.

My two best friends at Pre-school are Eve and Ruby M and I was ever so delighted when Mummy told me we were having a play date with Eve at Flood St Park, Eve has a brother Max who came along and her cousin too Clare who is exactly the same age as me, born on the same day as me in the same hospital spooky eh!!!!!. The three of us had so much fun it was great.

On top of all the play dates we've been having we have also been on some fabulous days out too this month and I'll be sharing those with you very soon.

So my friends take care and it won't be long until we are back with our next installment

Love you peeps

The Rubster xxx
The Tilster xxx

2 comments:

carra said...

This is SO crazy! My name is Carra and my girls are named Ruby and Matilda too! Ages 5 and 2. My husband is Andy but both our brother's names are Craig! So wierd! We live in Michigan, USA. can't believe our similarities! I'd love your email pen pal! Carra@ecologybeauty.com

Karen Chaplin said...

Hi there, I can't believe it has taken me over a year to see your comment - that is so spooky though, but what is really spooky too we have moved from Sydney to Chicago