Wednesday 28 March 2007

Happy Birthday Mummy



Hi Fans,
Today is my Mummy's Birthday and she got lots of nice pressies and I took her out for lunch or rather she took me as I was the one in the pram being pushed there, anyway we went to Sydney Fish Markets for fish & chips, as it is a nice walk there and back.

Before I went to bed Mummy said she's had a such a lovely day and is going to finish off the wine whilst finishing off the soft toy she is hand making me from scratch (using the sewing machine and everything) - yes you heard right. I will post a picture of the toy once finished for your viewing and maybe we could have a naming contest. And talking of handmade toys you may also notice on the photo of me in my pram I'm showing off a rather fine "Taggie" hand made by my Mummy for me and I love it - it's my favourite toy so get your orders in........
Love to you all xxxx

2 comments:

Max Hepburn said...

Happy Birthday Mummy!

ruby - love your blog, didn't realise you were Live On Line ;-)

you will love it here when you come over in the summer... be glad you're not here now - it's rather chilly... ouch!
Love Max
x

Lesley said...

Loving the taggie! Good work Karen, you have inspired me to get my sewing machine out!! Miss our sewing classes and you heaps! x x