Friday 30 March 2007

Mummy Showing Off




Hi All,
My Mummy has been busy look what she has made for me. The first one is a picture of a real "taggie", the triangle one, next to the one my Mummy made me and I think my Mummy's is the best.

And the best one is the soft rabbit toy Mummy made me from a pattern she got off the internet - isn't she clever it's called a Mini-Moopy Bunny and Mummy chose the fabric and everything....

....but we need a name, so everyone, I thought I'd organise a naming contest for my Mini-Moopy - all entries to be in by Easter. I'm looking forward to hearing your suggestions and Mummy & I will pick the best one - weird, wacky or silly get your entries in now.

Have a nice weekend

1 comment:

Lesley said...

You should have titled this one "Mummy sewing off"!!... Anyway, have been trying to think of a name for Moopy bunny but haven't come up with anything exciting/cute or creative. Surely Craig being the creative type has come up with something!! Happy Easter. x x