Tuesday 22 May 2007

A Day at the Aquarium




Hi,
I've had an exciting day today - Tuesday is Mothers Group and this week instead of meeting at the park a few of us babies decided we'd like a day out, so the Mummies organised lunch at the Cargo Bar in Darling Harbour and then we went to Sydney Aquarium. Being the Sydney girl I am, I was extremely sociable through lunch, gurgling, babbling away to my friends Abbie, Cecily, Ben & Jackson, but then the moment we went into the Aquarium I fell asleep and missed the platypus, seals & sharks, Mummy thought I was going to miss it all, but I woke up just in time for the last section being the Great Barrier Reef section full of colourful fish and coral and was quietly amazed at all the fish. If not a little bewildered at the size of some of them.
See you all soon - Love Ruby xxx

No comments: