Saturday 5 May 2007

Cheeky Monkey


G'Day,

Sad news to be reported today, I didn't win the Baby Bonds Search or in fact make it to the last 20 finalists - Mummy is calling it a fix as she assures me I am heaps more beautiful than the winners - check them out at www.bonds.com.au under the baby section. So some major cheering up is needed today so Daddy was at the rescue cheering me up as you can see, and Mummy is taking me to Darling Harbour for a bit of retail therapy (apparently Mummy tells me retail therapy is good for the soul when you've had some disappointment) whilst Daddy has a few hours at work.

No other news to report except for the few of you that don't know I now have my Ozzie passport and my Pops Mick is arriving on Friday to visit me and I'm getting a pro at this eating lark, to date I've had pumpkin, sweet potato, banana and this morning Mummy is trying me with pear yum yum bring it on.

See you all soon

Love Ruby xxx

No comments: