Thursday 26 April 2007

The Things A Girl Must Do For Fame


Hi Fans,
Guess what???? Mummy, today entered me into the Baby Bonds Model search here in Sydney oh yes - Bonds do a really cool range of baby/kiddies basic clothes (check them out at www.bonds.com.au) and this year they are looking for new talent, being two little baby ones and one bigger baby. So Mummy, & Daddy, to that matter, thought I'd be perfect for the job. So off we trolled, over to Fox Studios, where we queued for an hour, I then had my one photo taken and then was given a balloon and sticker I was well pleased. We then trolled home and Mummy insisted on taking a photo - oh well anything to keep her quiet. Now just waiting for Daddy to come home so I can tell him all about it.
Cheerio for now....
Love Ruby xxx

No comments: