Saturday 14 April 2007

Mummy & I


Hi Fans,
What a week I've had, after the exciting long weekend Mummy & I chilled out at Mother's Group on Tuesday afternoon where this picture was taken, Mummy loves it because I am grinning from ear to ear and it shows I am a really happy baby which I am.

Wednesday I had the pleasure of shopping - Mummy dragged me round all the shops in the city looking for a dress for a Wedding we are going to today - guess what she didn't get one.

Thursday we went to the pictures - this is Mummy's favourite time of the week - it's a special Mums & Bubs session so us babies get to make as much noise as we want but I'm generally very good and let Mummy watch the movie. This week we saw The Namesake, it was very good, and some of my baby friends from Mothers Group came along so afterwards Mummy had lunch with Kristen and I played with Cecily.

And folks that was my busy week, we have a wedding today and I get to wear my party dress, I'm only going for the ceremony then I have to come home, Mel is babysitting me tonight so Mummy & Daddy can a drink or two......I'll post the photo's later.....

Have a fun filled weekend - Love Ruby xxx

No comments: