Monday 23 April 2007

My Adventures Last Week



Hi,
Wow what a week I had last week - Mummy & I just don't stop - Here's a recap of our week......

Monday - Mummy & I went to Newtown to pick up our tickets for our trip to the UK, I am very excited about this and am allowed to bring 10kg worth of stuff - I have that many clothes no doubt I'll need this allowance, but Mummy assures me we can't pack too much cos the baby shops in the UK are fab and we'll be bringing loads back......with that in mind we then headed we off to Broadway as the new level is open complete with Tarr-ja (Target to those not in the know) and a Kikki-K yipee. But Mummy was taking things back rather than buying so no fun there.

Tuesday - Mother Group day - this was fun and a few achievements to b e had - Ben started crawling - us babies were very impressed but I don't Gab his mum is too thrilled. Bea has got 2 teeth - yes her bottom two and Cecily is sitting up on her own. I haven't achieved any of these 3 things yet, I have no teeth, don't crawl and although I can sit a little I do fall over if I'm not supported - must work on these for next week.

Wednesday - Today was a special person's birthday ****Happy Birthday to you Aunty Mel, hope you had a lovely day****
Whilst Mel was celebrating her birthday Mummy & I went shopping again this time in the city with Cecily and her Mum Kristen and we shopped and had lunch together it was a fun day out.

Thursday - All I can say is thank heavens Mum decided not to go the pictures this week and we decided to stay in and chill out at home.

Friday - oohhh big day today, and another birthday, today it's Happy Birthday to Uncle Chris yipeee - Aunty Mel's Husband for those who don't know.
Mummy & I met Daddy at his work and I got to see his work pals, then we met Beth for lunch as she was flying back to London that night via Hong Kong. So when Daddy had to go back to work, Mummy and Beth were very naughty and treated themselves to a fabulous dessert.
Then it was a mad dash home to get spruced up for Mel's Birthday do at the Mexican in Glebe - we had a fab time, lovely food and great company and it was Chris's Birthday too so afterwards the big people retired back to Mel's for more partying and I was allowed to stay up too.

Saturday - Mummy & I were very tired on Saturday so we had a lazy day and had lunch with Zoe & Alex and Monica too.

Sunday - Mummy & Daddy took me round to Jo's for Sunday lunch they had Roast Pork and Mummy tells me it was fabulous and perfectly done.

All folks that was our week last week.

Love to you all - Ruby xxx

No comments: