Sunday 15 April 2007

5 Months Old Yesterday



Hello People,
Yesterday I turned 5 months young, and it just so happened I was invited to the event of the Year Trish & Simon's Wedding, they held the ceremony in Yurulbin Park, Birchgrove which overlooked the beautiful Sydney Harbour Bridge and had a stunning view of the Harbour. Mummy & Daddy took me to the ceremony, so I was able to get dressed up - not that a Sydney girl like myself needs any excuse to get dressed up but this did call for a rather posh frock to be worn. My Grandad Johnson sent me my beautiful frock when I was born and I had the pleasure of wearing it to the Wedding. I think I look rather suave and of course everyone else thought so too.....

As it was my birthday and from my brief life experience so far, I did think I would get to celebrate and party on, later at the cocktail reception, but no Mummy & Daddy had other plans for me and took me home, where my wonderful Aunty Mel babysat me till Mummy & Daddy arrived home under the influence again!!!!!. Which I must say was more fun than a cocktail party.

Today we met up with Beth an old time friend of Daddy's who he backpacked with in Thailand & Australia. We met in Bondi and had lunch there and a drink too, being a lovely sunny day it was nice to be at the beach. I must say I was rather taken with Beth and will post a photo of us together shortly. I hope I will be seeing her again soon, although she is only in town for a week (she works for the Hilton Group and they have flown her business class from London to be here for a conference - I was so impressed hmmmm mental note to myself must remember this information for later career decision.) and is very busy working.

See you all soon - love Ruby xxx

No comments: