Tuesday 10 April 2007

Easter Monday




Hi Again,
More fun on Easter Monday at Zoe's - after breakfast we took a walk in Bowral - well they walked & Daddy pushed me. It is a nice walk into Bowral, it was all lovely and Autumny. We all had a look around the shops but miracles of miracles nothing was purchased except some lovely cakes from a lovely Patisserie and then we all went for a well-deserved coffee before walking home.
It was great staying at Zoe's I got lots of cuddles and attention - Even Sasha the Dog thought I was alright.
And that everyone was our lovely long Easter Weekend.
Hope you all had a lovely Easter and got lots of chocolate eggs & bunnies.
Love to you all xxx

Ps - Look Grandad Johnson - I'm wearing one of the gorgeous outfits you sent me, which kept me lovely and warm in Bowral.

No comments: