Sunday 1 April 2007

Our Weekend Away




Hi Everyone,
Well as I mentioned it was Mummy & Daddy's 1st Wedding Anniversary this weekend and they decided to go back to the Hunter Valley where they married last year. This time we stayed at Peppers Guest House just metres away from the wedding venue and chapel, it was lovely and very posh.

On Saturday morning Mummy went off for a well deserved massage and then Daddy had one too - lucky devils, the rest of the day was typical Mummy & Daddy spending time wine tasting and eating.

Mummy & Daddy went for a swim in the pool and Mummy took me in - it was my first time in a swimming pool and I loved it, I kicked my legs and everything, Mummy has decided I'm going to be an Olympic swimmer.

In the evening they dined at Chez Pok and had a lovely meal there - it is the restaurant of the Peppers, I even got to sit in a high chair for the 1st time but I didn't like it very much.

I think I am am keen on this lifestyle staying in nice hotels in the Hunter, I even colour co-ordinated my clothes to the bed linen.......

Love to you all xxx

No comments: