Monday 7 January 2008

We're Going To The Zoo Zoo Zoo.......


Fooling around at the Zoo

Those Elephants are massive


My First Paddle Pop Yummy Yummy


......you can come too too too

Hi Fans,

After Christmas my Mummy & Daddy took me to Taronga Zoo on Friday 29th Dec and we had a brilliant time, we got the ferry over from Circular Quay and it was so busy they had to put extra ferries on and the weather was glorious. We got there and saw Mummy's favourite the BIG cats which are a lot bigger than our Annie, then it was time for a picnic in the park which was thoroughly delicious, then it was more animal seeing, my favourites were the Elephants and Giraffes, after the giraffes it was time for ice-cream and I had my first Paddle Pop (Mummy tells me for my fans in the UK it's similar to a mini-milk)and boy did I get it all over myself, Mummy and the floor but it was yummy. After the ice-cream break we went to the kids Zoo where I was allowed to play and where I saw some sheep, pigs, hens, turkeys and even some rabbits and guinea pigs it was fab. Whilst we were at the Zoo we also saw the new baby gorilla from afar I might add and whilst the Kids Zoo had worn me and put me into my afternoon slumber, Mummy & Daddy got the skylift down to the Ferry and enjoyed a short ferry ride home.

What a great day we all had monkeying around hee hee hee

Lots of Love - Monkey xxx

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Looks like you had lots of fun at the zoo Ruby!... The giraffes were my favourite there too - I even got to feed one a carrot!!... You'll have to get your mum and dad to take you on a safari next to see them in the wild!!

P.S Nice to see your mum wearing her chrissy pressie!... And very jealous of the glorious weather you look to be having!

Karen Chaplin said...

Hi,
I was a little too little to feed the giraffes this time, was afraid they'd think I was the carrot.

Mummy loves her Chrissy pressie and a few people at work have commented on it too and did you notice she was sporting her one of her other pressies too - the bag which of course Mummy loves and I love pulling everything out of it for her too......

It's raining now so don't be jealous

Love you x