Monday 14 January 2008

New Years Eve & Day





Happy New To You All
We celebrated NYE by having a picnic in the park on Johnston St with friends, before heading down to watch the fireworks, we didn't quite make it too Bicentennial Park but still got a great view through some railings(hmmmmmm)on Johnston St, I even managed to stay awake for them.

Then after the 9 o'clock fireworks we went back to our friends house for a party and to see in the New Year, I was so excited that I wouldn't sleep and ended up seeing the New Year in with my Mummy & Daddy before finally crashing into bed and Mummy could relax and have a few more drinks. All in all it was a great night.

New Years Day saw Daddy take us on a drive and we went to Bundeena in the Royal National Park - it was a very hot day so I was glad of the dip in the lagoon there, where I had a splash and a paddle it was great fun. It was beautiful a lovely little place.

Mummy & Daddy haven't made any New Years Resolutions and I'm too young for all that but we'd love to hear yours if only to poke fun at hee hee hee.

Have a good one all

Love - The Rubster x

No comments: