Monday 14 April 2008

Ribs "n" Rump (Jan 08)





Hello Folks,
Well it has been a long time since I last posted - I have told Mummy off for this and of course now I have lots to tell you including another 7 week trip abroad, which involved visiting friends and family in the UK, a wedding in Scotland and a few days in Dubai, all to come soon, but before I went I thought I'd show you my new paddling pool which I love and me eating ribs yes ribs.

One Sunday night Daddy picked Mummy up from work with me in tow and we went to Manly for dinner at Mummy & Daddy's favourite Ribs n Rump restaurant in Manly, not only did I get to eat my dinner Mummy had made, but I also got to knaw on a few ribs too along with Daddy. I can honestly say they were delicious yummy yummy

Anyway less of my Sydney antics as I sure you are all waiting to hear about my trip to the UK with Mummy and that will be coming very soon I promise.....

Lots of Love - Cheeky Chappers Chaplin (aka Ruby Doo) xxx

No comments: