Tuesday 15 April 2008

Leaving Sydney, Arriving England (6th/7th Feb 08)




Hello There,
Mummy & I left Sydney on the 6th Feb on a lovely hot summers day, I was very well behaved on the flight much to my Mummy's amazement (I think she thought she was in for a hard time - silly Mummy) I was so good I was asleep before the plane had taken off and remained fast asleep for the best part of 10 hours of our 14 hour flight, which meant Mummy could enjoy a couple of movies and the odd bit of sleep here and there.

The next flight from Dubai to Manchester was a bit more exhausting for Mum though, as I was very active and didn't sleep much on this flight, but we made it in one piece to Manchester, Mummy tired, shell-shocked and looking her worst, me, well I was looking cute, full of beans and ready to go.

My welcoming party was there to meet Mummy & I off the plane, Pops, Grannie & Grandad Chaplin, and Uncle Gary all came to see me, so whilst Mummy had a well needed coffee at the airport, I got to show off my walking skills and instant charm.

Then it was time for goodbyes and see you soons and Pops took us off to York to see Nanna and Uncle Craig and boy was it cold when we left the airport. Thanks Mum I've gone from a fabulous warm Summer to a freezing cold Winter - What the!!!!!!!!!

Fans you'll be pleased to know there is plenty more to come from our adventures in England.

All my love - The Rubster

xxx

No comments: