Thursday 22 May 2008

Daddy Arrives (6th March 08)



Hi There,
Mummy & I had a few more days at Nanna's before heading over to Grannie & Grandad's in Leeds to settle in before Daddy arrives.
We all went to the airport on the 6th March to meet Daddy off the plane and he seemed to take ages coming through and Mummy was panicking, as she thought Daddy, may have lost his luggage and his best man's suit oh dear, but no, after what seemed an age, Daddy arrived smiling. I was missing in action at this point as Grandad had taken me for a walk as I get very restless waiting you know.......

So we refreshed Daddy with a drink before heading off back to Leeds to prepare for the big event of the year.

After having the afternoon and dinner at Grannies we headed back over to York for the night as Mummy & Daddy we leaving me with Nanna & Pops for the weekend whilst they went to Scotland for the Wedding.

Next to come - "The Wedding"

Have fun fans

All my Love - Ruby Doo

No comments: