Sunday 4 May 2008

UK Mothers Day - 2nd March 08




Hi,
My Grannie came up with a brilliant suggestion for Mother's Day and that was for us all to go out and have a Mother's Day lunch together, in the UK Mother's Day is in March, so Grannie organised for us to have a Mother's Day lunch at Lady Middleton's Hotel and all together there were 10 of us including me - Grannie & Grandad, Great Gran Gran, Great Grandad & Great Nanna, Nanna & Pops and not forgetting Uncle Craig and Mummy oh and me too.

We had a fantastic 3 course meal - I provided heaps of entertainment, especially around the dinner table as I didn't realise the butter on the table was butter I thought it was cheese (well it did look like cheese) and I cried when no one wouldn't let me eat it much to everyone's amusement, but then I did get to devour some smoked salmon & pate for starters and a full Sunday roast for mains, and to top that off I even had some pudding, lemon tart, trifle, you name it I had it.

We had a super time and everyone else said they did too, it was such a lovely lunch and being able to spend it with so many family members and so many mums was priceless.
After lunch whilst everyone was winding down and enjoying their coffees I was off on a mission and Grandad and Pops took it in turn to watch me and make sure I didn't get into any trouble whilst I raced around the restaurant hee hee.
And my Mummy is so lucky because she gets 2 Mother's Days this year as we'll be back in Oz in time for their Mothers Day in May.

All My Love

The Rubster x x x

No comments: