Friday 20 June 2008

Easter Eggs, New Shoes and A Walk (10th March to 16th March 08)





Hello,
Ok so after I was left for the weekend with Nanna & Pops, Mummy and Daddy finally came to pick me up on the Monday a whole 3 days later - of course I acted very cool and pretended I hadn't missed them at all.It was then back to Grannie & Grandads for the remainder of our holiday.

It didn't take me long to settle in I even found the stash of Easter Eggs - now which one would I like....

On Wednesday I taken into Leeds City Centre to a shoe shop called Clinkards where my Grannie bought me my first pair of proper shoes by Clarks. They are the cutest pair, they are black patent leather with red cherries on them and are so me. It took me a little while to get use to them, which amused Mummy & Grannie no end the things i do for a laugh!!!!

Thursday saw us take off for a brisk walk around the grounds of Castle Howard - well as you can see I didn't walk I got carried but the big people walked more fool them, I even managed a nap as Grandad was so comfy. We saw the village where they film Emmerdale and after the walk we went for a yummy pub lunch in a near by village.

On Friday I went with Grandad & Daddy to pick up my Great Gran Gran - Mummy was full of cold by this stage of our holiday so she stayed home and rested.

On Saturday it was Gran Gran's birthday so Daddy baked her a cake to celebrate and we bought her a lovely present and card, that evening though Mummy & Daddy escaped me again and went back to York for a night out with her best friend Emma & hubby Alan. Mummy tells me they had a fabulous meal at a restaurant called The Olive Tree, it was a great night, great food, great wine and the company was the best. Mummy even saw Alan Leach from Shed 7 (one of Daddy's favourite bands) walk pass the restaurant with a friend of hers and they waved.

On Sunday we all went to Church I was left in the Church creche but Daddy stayed with me to play. It was a lovely service, then we had a celebratory lunch for Gran Gran's birthday and Aunty Andy and Uncle came up for it too.

And although it was a week of aster Sunday Mummy & Daddy got their Easter Eggs early as we leave on Easter Sat.

Still to come my last week in the UK before our stopover in Dubai

Love to you All

Ruby xxx

No comments: