Thursday 2 August 2007

A Few Friends Along The Way




Hello,
I was very excited as the day after we left Hull, I got to meet my little mate Toby, who is my Mummy's Best Friend's little boy and they'd come all the way up from Brighton - he is exactly 3 weeks younger than me so I was able to boss him around. I was also delighted to meet Toby's big sister the beautiful Isobel she was lovely. Mummy & Emma were delighted by our company and at one point suggested swapping babies but only for cuddles (phew!!!!).

Another one of Mummy's really good friends is Mel and she has a little girl too called Jessica, Jessica is older than me, she's 4 years old and has lots of cool toys, which she shared with me, so I had a fab time at her house playing. I thought Jessica was lovely, Mummy & Mel did talk a lot though, but I guess that what happens when you don't see someone for nearly 3 years.

More friends and tales of travel to come.....

See you soon - Love Ruby xxx

No comments: