Tuesday 31 July 2007

An Adventure in Hull




Hi Fans,
Firstly I have to apologise for my lack of posts recently, Mummy & I have been so busy it's hard to find the time to keep up to date but we will endeavour to get back up to date this week so here goes....

The last week in June my Grandad Johnson came to pick Mummy & I up to take us to stay at his house in Hull, it was all good until it started raining and never stopped for 8 of the 9 days we were there, and yes we got flooded. We had a fantastic BBQ on the Saturday (but silly Mummy forgot to take any photos) lots of people came to see me, I got to see my Uncle Daniel & Aunty Gemma, it was great fun, Grandad got a little too merry and as Mummy tells me went to bed before the party ended - silly Grandad.

The rest of the week saw rain, rain & more rain, Grandad's back garden was flooded, but we did manage to go the The Deep an aquarium in Hull, and go out for the day to Matlock Bath, to go on a cable car to the Heights of Abrahams - it was fun and a great day out. I think Grandad had a lot more planned for us but we were thwarted by the weather - oh well.

And on a final note from our trip to Hull, whilst we were there a beautiful baby girl was born, Aunty Gemma's Cousin Michelle gave birth to Lily Mae, weighing in at 7lb 1oz she is beautiful - Congratulations.

Next to come meeting a few friends and my trip to London, don't go away.....

Love to you all - Ruby xxx

No comments: