Saturday 7 July 2007

Mummy's Night Out - Boozing




Hi All,
I just had to post these of Mummy's boozy night out with some of her pals, being Mel, Briony, Rob & Gareth.

Nanna & Pops were on babysitting duty whilst Mummy went out and had herself some fun in York, what Mummy didn't realise was, there are no last orders anymore, and you can carry on drinking past the old drink up time of 11pm - oh dear Mummy thought I've missed that last bus home so lets carry on drinking and so she did, Vodka shots & cocktails in Revolution, my mum is a party animal, but after Revolution it did get worse I heard her tell Nanna the next day and all you Yorkies out there you will understand this I'm told and groan, but the next pub from Revolution was going to be Flares for a boogie, but Mummy, Mel & Rob didn't quite make it that far I heard, in fact they only made it as far as the "Willow" a very cheesy Chinese place with cheesy music and usually a dose of food poisoning to boot- oh dear I hear you groan and it was oh dear.......

I thought I would be nice to Mummy as I did hear her crawl in at 2.30am and I slept in till 9am so she could have a sleep in too, and believe it or not she was very spritely the next day.....

Love Ruby xxx

No comments: