Thursday 5 July 2007

A Few Days in Leeds




Hello,
Shortly after arriving in the UK, Mummy & I took a trip over to Leeds to stay with Grannie and Grandad and whilst I was there I got to meet Daddy's Godmother Kathleen and she bought me a present, which was a guitar and now I'm known as Rock 'n' Roll Ruby and am keen to get a band together.....

Mummy & I had a lovely time in Leeds, the weather wasn't great it rained for 3 days but that didn't stop us. Mummy got to go shopping so she was pleased, particularly as she bought a red coat, Grannie & Grandad bought me a toy which I love and some clothes (I'm a very spoilt girl) and I got to meet a baby friend Lydia, who isn't as little as me, she's 20 months old but is seriously cute and her Mummy Rhian got to chat with my Mummy & Grannie. Grandad disappeared don't blame him he know'swhat women are like!!!!

And I have to mention I also got to meet the famous Michael Leggitt - my Daddy's pal, he did make me cry at first, but I soon got over myself and let him have a cuddle with me.

And Ladies and Gentleman there is a little more - Grannie and Grandad also took Mummy & I to visit the church where we are getting Christened and it is lovely I won't say anymore but we are looking forward to it on the 12th August.

Next to come in my busy schedule is the eventful trip to Hull you're going to love this one

Cheerio for now - Rock 'n' Roll Ruby xxx

2 comments:

Max Hepburn said...

Hi Ruby, been checking you out... glad to see you're back on line and having such a great time.
when does your daddy get there?

see you soon
love Max
x

Karen Chaplin said...

Hi Max,
I've been checking you out too and my Mummy & I think you are gorgeous - bagsy a date when we get back pleeaase.....
Daddy arrives Aug 9th so not long now - I've lots of new tricks to show him and hopefully I'll be crawling too

Love Ruby xxx