Thursday 5 July 2007

Uncle Craig


Hi All,
Uncle Craig - what can I say he's crazy and he loves his Subaru's, (Scooby's as they are referred too I'm told) anyway Uncle Craig took me out in his Scooby without Mummy and I loved it.

Uncle Craig loves doing silly things with me, like aeroplane flying and playing hidey-boo which I love, he has also lent me his Scooby Doo dog to play with and it is bigger than me. Uncle Craig is also very noisy and is teaching me to be noisy too - I can now shout very loud. Daddy you had better watch out I've got a right pair of lungs on me now and it's all Uncle Craig's fault.

Mummy say's if I take after Uncle Craig she's shipping me back to him till I'm 16 - I don't know what she means by that but I'm sure she is only joking (I hope.....)

Still having fun here in York

Love to you all - Ruby xxx

Ps - I have to plug my Uncle Craig's new business "The Car Wash Guys" he's set up his own business with a friend, it's doing well but I thought I'd help him do better and plug it here (ps Uncle Craig I'm not delivering leaflets for you though....) - it's a really good car valeting service see the link on my blog site and check it out.

No comments: