Monday 2 July 2007

Meeting My Great Grandparents




Hi Fans,
Sorry for the delay in updating my blog spot, Mummy and I have been in Hull, in the floods, with no internet connection, so I've told Mummy she must get us up to date this week with all my fun and travels we've been having for you all to see.

So here goes.... I am a lucky girl, not only do I have a Great Grannie, I also have a Great Nanna & Great Grandad too, they are my Mummy's Nanna & Grandad and they loved me too. They came down to stay in their Caravan, my first week in York, so I even got to go and have lunch in a Caravan with them - silly Mummy though forgot to take some pictures.

Whilst we were staying in Hull with Grandad Johnson we also managed a trip over to Flamborough to see Great Nanna & Grandad and enjoy another pub meal, early evening, I got baby rice and pumpkin and Mummy had Gammon hmmmm doesn't seem fair does it....but we did have a lovely time.

No comments: