Sunday 17 June 2007

Meeting My Great Grannie




Hi All,
Boy am I having an exciting time - last Saturday I got to meet my Great Grannie Connie (Gran Gran to me) which is my Daddy's Grannie, and as you can see, I was thoroughly delighted to meet her.
We had a lovely day in Bishopthorpe and we went out to The Roebuck in Appleton Roebuck for a lovely pub lunch with Grannie & Grandad and Gran Gran, I did sleep through most of my first experience in an English pub, but woke up just in time to provide the adults with some entertainment. Mummy tells me the food was delicious - she had home-made steak pie and is looking forward to sampling more pub menus (surprise surprise) and adding to my collection of beer mats....

Cheerio for now - Love Ruby xxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Gorgoeus Ruby.
Everyone here in Oz is missing you terribly, but we are all glad that you are able to meet your wonderful family in the UK. Hopefully you will be able to join the adults in eating pub grub when you next make it over!!
Love, Mel

Anonymous said...

god ruby aren't you gorgeous,i've waited so long to see you and finally i have,,,,,,,,and yet the first time i did see you,you didn't take to me very well did you,,well its friday the 22nd and im just going to get ready to come see you again hope the uk rain isn't putting a damer on your visit

Anonymous said...

Oh. Okay. I get it. When you are in Oz you post lots and lots of comments so that those in the UK can see how much you have grown and marvel at your antics. Now that you are in the UK, us poor saps left behind in the Cold Australian Winter cannot even warm ourselves by checking out your adventures in another country. That's fine. It won't affect your christening gift at all.
Love Mel
PS - Don't mean it really - just miss you and mummy