Friday 1 June 2007

Where's My Mummy.....



Hi,
It's me again - well today my Mummy left me for the first time ever, for a whole day, whilst she went to do a St John's First Aid course specially for Infants & Children, I didn't miss her too much as I was having too much fun with Pops, but Mummy told me she missed me heaps but it was worth it as she learnt lots of things.

On a different note - as now I am eating solids, I'm well into my bibs and this one is my favourite and I can't wait till I'm old enough to actually be able to eat a big ice-cream - Daddy tells me there are delicious......but for now this bib will have to do - thanks Godmother Lesley (I always get cool things from my Godmother-to-be Lesley, she's just too cool.....)

Only 5 sleeps to go till we set off and 6 sleeps till we arrive in the UK - looking forward to it.

All my Love - Ruby xxx

No comments: