Wednesday 13 June 2007

My First Aeroplane Trip




Hi Fans,
Well the day finally arrived, and last Wednesday, I jetted off to the UK in a big plane, I was so excited that after take off I fell asleep and stayed asleep for most of the 14 hours of the first leg of our exciting journey, Mummy was so pleased as she had been expecting the worst silly Mummy......

Both legs of the journey were uneventful, we did get delayed in Dubai as four passengers didn't turn up and Emirates had to unload their luggage, but this turned out to be a blessing in disguise, as otherwise half of my welcoming party wouldn't have been there to meet me, due to a lorry spilling it's load. I'm a lucky girl as I had 7 people to meet me, my Nanna, Uncle Craig, Grannie & Grandad Chaplin, Uncle Gary & Auntie Lisa and Grandad Johnson. Then it was all back to Lisa for a party Lunch, which was wonderful - Thank you Auntie Lisa. Then home it was to York.

We've had a very full week so far and today we're off to Leeds to visit Grannie & Grandad so keep watching this space for more updates about my adventures in the UK and the BBQ we had on Sunday, plus I've met my Great Grandad & Great Nanna Ballace and my Great Grannie Connie, all to come......

PS - Mummy has already been to Sainsburys and M&S - she's so daft.....

Lots of Love - Ruby xxx

1 comment:

Max Hepburn said...

aaaaaarrrrrgggggghhhhhhh

My mummy just asked you to have a cheese and onion M&S sandwich for her... whatever that means ;-)

Mx