Tuesday 5 June 2007

1 More Sleep To Go......




Hi Fans,
1 more sleep to go and we'll be setting off from Sydney to Manchester and we are so excited, as it was our last night in Sydney, Mummy decided it would be nice to have a meal out with our nearest and dearest. So the wonderful Freemans that being Chris, Mel (my Godmother to be), Jamie & Ally joined us at The Norton St Grill for a meal, along with Arthur, and it was all you can eat Ribs too, Mummy tells me.....We did have fun it was a great night, Mummy tells me the food was good, the drink was excellent and the company was fantastic......What more can a girl ask for.....

In fact Mummy also had a little boozy lunch too today, as it was our last Mothers Group meeting till September, we had lunch at The 3 Weeds in Rozelle and a few drinkies too, I got to say goodbye to my mini mates and Mummy said goodbye to her Mummy Mates, it was a lovely lunch and Mummy said we will miss everyone.

Mummy tells me we are all packed, we only have a few last minute things to attend to tomorrow but as our flight isn't until 21.10pm we have plenty of time tomorrow. We are very much looking forward to our trip, with Pops help, it should be a breeze, Mummy is very excited about the in-flight entertainment and says she has over 100 movies to watch lucky Mummy.

So to you all in Oz I'll love you and leave you and see you all in 3 months and to you all in England I'll see you very soon - The Rubster is on her way.....(with Mummy and Pops too)

Love to you all - Ruby xxx

2 comments:

Max Hepburn said...

Crikey Ruby... we missed you already ;-(

Have a wonderful time and I shall look forward to seeing you in September

Mx

Karen Chaplin said...

Hi Max,

Thank you and sorry I didn't get chance to catch up with you before our trip home - My Mummy is a dingbat sometimes....I'll make it up to you in September...

Have fun, look after your Mummy and see you later - Love Ruby x

Ps My Mummy says hello and goodbye to your Mummy x