Tuesday 14 August 2007

Leeds Leeds Leeds




Hi,
I'm back to continue with my adventures..... covering from the 16th July to 22nd July my first big news is that I'm CRAWLING...... yes after a few days commando crawling (back on the 12th July) I finally got my knees up and away I am but I can only go a few crawls before I end up face down, but hey it's a start isn't it I can only get better....

So after a lovely 2 weeks with Nanna, Mummy & I took ourselves over to Leeds to stay with Grannie & Grandad, where we had a few fun filled days, we meet a few lovely ladies at the Luncheon Club on Tuesday, had lunch with Gran Gran on Wednesday in Bishopthorpe at the Woodman, as you can see from the picture - I thoroughly enjoyed my lunch.

Thursday was my favourite day though, Grannie took Mummy & I to Temple Newsham, and we went into the farm to see the pigs, hens and sheep etc, except I didn't like the animals as much as Grannie & Mummy thought I would, so instead we went to play in the playground where I had my first play on a slide, swing and roundabout - this I enjoyed so much better than the sheep and on Friday we had a lazy morning at home, I played with Grannie in the garden and then in the afternoon, Grannie & Grandad took us through to Wilmslow so I could spend the weekend with Uncle Gary & Auntie Lisa - here I had a fab time with them and took my crawling to new lengths as I managed to get from the living room to the dining table to see what Mummy, Gary & Lisa where up too. I like crawling...........

As promised my adventures in London are still to come very shortly I promise.

Cheerio for now - Love Ruby xxx

2 comments:

Max Hepburn said...

over the jet lag yet Ruby? looking forward to seeing you and lots of updates on your blog ;-)

Karen Chaplin said...

Hi Max,
Much to Mummy's disappointment I'm not over the jet lag and love to be up between 12am and 4am - Mum thinks it's ace not!!!!!!
Can't wait to see you soon Love Ruby x