Saturday 22 September 2007

Daddy's Here Hooray!!!!!!!!! (Aug 9th)




Hey,
Mummy & I packed up and left York on Wednesday 8th the day before Daddy arrives home and we are so excited.
Grannie & Grandad drove us over to Manchester to go and meet Daddy at the airport, Mummy is so excited. At the airport we bumped into Grandad Steve, a very nice surprise as he hadn't told us he was coming and Uncle Gary came too, so we had a little welcoming party for Daddy. It was so cool seeing Daddy arrive, Mummy thought I might cry, but I didn't, I was happy to see him as was everyone else, so after lots of hugs & kisses we went into Wilmslow to meet Lisa (Uncle Gary's Fiance) and have lunch at Pizza Express, it was the first time Daddy had met Lisa and we all had a lovely lunch, then it was back to Leeds for us and I got to play with Daddy, well I have missed him and it didn't take Daddy long to get me laughing and he arrived just in time for my Christening....

Cheerio for now

Lots of Love - Ruby x

No comments: