Friday 28 September 2007

My Christening (and Mummy's too) - 12th Aug 2007





Hi Everyone,
Today was a very special day for me - it was my Christening and Mummy decided to get Christened too. The Christening was held at Chapel Allerton Methodist Church in Leeds as part of the Sunday Service so there were lots of people there. It was a great service and both Mummy and I were very good we didn't cry when we were blessed with the holy water.

After the Christening we went back to Grannie and Grandad's for a Party and we had a BBQ. Grannie & Grandad organised it all and made lots of nice things for the BBQ, salads, desserts etc I was very pleased as everyone had a great time and had plenty to eat and drink including Daddy. Grannie & Grandad put on a fantastic party.

Check out my Christening Cake - Grannie made it all for me.

My Godparents are Mel (who came all the way from Australia for my day), Lesley, Kate (who unfortunately couldn't make it) and Uncle Gary.

I'll post a few more photos of my Christening.

Lots of Love - Ruby x

No comments: