Saturday 22 September 2007

Back to York (31st July - 7th Aug )





Hi,
Rest that's what Mummy & I need or Mummy does - after our hectic and fabulous week in London, Mummy & I can home to York to rest or so we thought, but instead we did have an eventful week. We went to stay at Flamborough with my Great Nanna as my Great Grandad had to go to hospital for an operation, all is fine and it was nice to stay with Great Nanna as we went out for yet another delicious pub lunch at the Ship Inn.

This week we also stayed overnight at Briony's which was really nice as we got to spend time with Briony and Gareth and Aunty Libby too.
Mummy & I went shopping on our own in York and Mummy hit the sales and got quite a few bargains too.

Then it was my Great Nanna's birthday on the 6th Aug, but Nanna was working that day so the next day off Mummy, Nanna & I went over to Flamborough to celebrate and take Great Nanna out to the Ship Inn at Sewerby for a birthday pub lunch as you can see I wore my party dress and behaved all day.
So in between all the coming and goings Mummy & I did manage to rest, although I really took to this crawling lark and now am crawling on full cylinders, but it is a tiring task so I did have to rest frequently, well we do want to be on top form for when Daddy arrives in a few days.....

Love Ruby x

No comments: