Thursday 4 October 2007

Isobel & Toby's Christening (18th Aug)





Hi Fans,
Perfect timing on my Mummy's best friend Emma's part, as she organised the Christening of her Isobel & Toby, my 2 pals, the week after mine in Haxby so we were definitely up for it.

It was a lovely service in a lovely church in Haxby with lots of family and friends and afterwards we went to celebrate at Haxby Club, with lots of food, drink and Christening Cake. Toby & I being the same age we had lots of fun together. I was trying to teach him to crawl, but as I was put in a lovely dress for the occasion I was finding this difficult until Pops tucked my dress into my tights nice!!!!! but it did mean I could crawl better to show Toby what to do.

My Mummy tells me there were some very funny moments - particularly when Isobel opened up a present for her and found it was a Moneybox, so my Pops told her to go around and shake the money box at the guests to get them to put a gold coin in and she did, it was very funny, and she collected quite a bit too, but not so funny when she tried to get the money out to put in the jukebox (Mummy says like Mother like Daughter) as it then ended in tears.

It was a great day and we all fun.

See you later - Lots of Love Ruby x

No comments: