Saturday 6 October 2007

Mummy & Daddy Go AWOL......(20th Aug - 22nd Aug)




Hello,
After a fab weekend, my Mummy & Daddy decide togo AWOL and go to Barcelona for 3 days without me!!!!! I mean what I have done? Mummy mentioned something about a well deserved break? I don't know. Any way I was left with Nanna & Pops for 3 days whilst my parents jetted off to Spain and from the photos it looks like they had a great time, Mummy told me the hotel they stayed was good and they both loved Barcelona, on arriving Mummy & Daddy did a bus tour (hop on hop off on) so they got to see all the sights of Barcelona and enjoyed it and it gave them a good idea of all the places they then wanted to visit the following back. Mummy tells me dinner the first night was a bit disasterous, as one restaurant they had recommended to them was closed and the next one so they finally ended up at a not so good place.

Tuesday saw a full day of sightseeing and checking out all the Gaudi architecture - they went around the Casa Mila (La Pedrera)which was totally amazing, saw the Casa Batllo, they went around the La Sagrada Familia which was just truly amazing even though it is still unfinished and they saw other works of Gaudi around the city, but they did miss out on Park Guell oh well and Tuesday night saw a far better eating establishment too, Daddy said it was a mighty fine meal - Tapas.

Wednesday was they last day so it was off for breakfast Tapas and more sightseeing down La Ramblas before departing for the journey home where I was there at the airport with Grandad Paul to greet them, accept don't tell Mummy & Daddy this I didn't miss them, had to much fun with Nanna & Pops oh and that was the day I decided to first pull myself up using the furniture....

More about me this time to come - Love Ruby xxx

No comments: