Wednesday 21 November 2007

A Day Out At The Beach





Hi Fans,
Today Mummy took me over to Manly for a day at the beach. At Manly we met up with Mummy's friend Sharon and she looks after 2 boys called Jack & Will they are both just slightly older than me but that didn't stop me from bossing them around.

We had a picnic on the beach and I played with a bucket and spade for the first time in the sand which I thought was great fun, Mummy took me for a paddle in the sea too but I didn't enjoy this and clung onto to Mummy like a little monkey oh and of course being a girl I annoyed the boys for a while and played with all their toys, but the best part was, Mummy went to get an umbrella to keep the shade of us toddlers and I thought it was great fun to play with as you can see. Mummy & Sharon laughed at me when I started dancing whilst holding onto the pole don't know what they were laughing at though.......

On the way back to the ferry Mummy & I enjoyed an ice-cream together, then it was a mad dash to board the ferry and before we knew it we were on our way home after a brilliant day out.

Love Ruby Rubster x

2 comments:

Lesley said...

I recognise that cute swimsuit Ruby! Looks like a fab day out! I have to dash now as I'm heading off to New York for a few days. I will send you a postcard and natter to your mummy when we get back. Lots of Love Lesley x

Karen Chaplin said...

Hi Auntie Lesley,
Yes you were with Mummy & I when I got it from Sainsburys.
Have fun in New York - my Mummy is so so jealous you're going and we can't wait to hear all about it when you get back
Love Ruby x