Sunday 18 November 2007

My Birthday Party





Hi All,
Today was my Birthday Party in the Park, Daddy had been hard at work all day Saturday baking and organising food for my party while Mummy was at work and today together they made it all perfect for me, Mummy was up early to secure the Pagola in the park, she put up balloons, red balloons of course, to mark the occasion and to make sure no one stole our spot as it was nice and shaded with lots of tables - ideal for a party.

Daddy made my birthday cake and iced it all by himself and he made all the cupcakes but Mummy helped him ice and decorate them, there was more than the photos shows but Mummy forgot to take a photo of them all, they look nice don't they and tasted delicious.

It was a lovely day nice and hot, and I was so pleased lots of people came to help me celebrate my 1st Birthday, we had lots to eat and drink, Champagne and Cupcakes - everyone sang Happy Birthday to me after we passed around the Champers then we all tucked into the cupcakes and birthday cake it was so much fun.

I even managed to stay awake for the whole party, you see too many people to entertain and so little time, I could hardly fit in an afternoon nap could I at my own Birthday Party I am a Sydney girl after all.....

There's more photos to come of my Birthday Party so stay tuned it was a great day.

Love you all - The Rubster xxx

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Loving the cake and cupcakes Craig! You should set up in business!! :o)