Tuesday 13 November 2007

The Things I Am Doing - Part 3




Hi,
Here I am playing with my toys as you can see I start out neat and tidy wondering what to play with first (I have just had my breakfast) then after a few one legged push ups I get straight into it and after pulling apart my alphabet tile set I decide to eat my Fisherprice blocks this is after I have taken them all out of the box. thrown them around the room, collected them back up and placed them back in the box - it's a great life being a baby.

Part 4 to come the last installment in the Things I Am Doing

Love Ruby x

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Loving the one handed, one legged press up Ruby!... You seem to be turning into a right little gym freak!... Will it be weights next or the cross trainer!! x

Karen Chaplin said...

Auntie Lesley - clever aren't I - it's called babynastics - gymnastics for babies I invented it myself and this is the only move so far but I'm sure they'll be plenty more to come

Love Ruby x