Tuesday 13 November 2007

The Things I Am Doing - Part 1





Hi Peoples,
I thought I'd let you know and see some of the things I have been getting up to recently....

I've been spending time with my Godmummy Mel - she's been looking after me whilst Mummy goes to work and to help Daddy out too this gives Mummy & Daddy a chance to see a movie and go for a meal - I get to play with Jamie & Ally and the dogs Emma & Charlie and I have vegemite sarnies at Mel's and I even get to play in their big bath before Mummy and Daddy come to collect me

I've been eating blueberries in my highchair straight from the packet I love blueberries

I've been playing in the park with my little friends - we share our toys and usually our food and drinks whilst our Mummies natter about us.

And that's the end of part one

Part two to follow after this break

Love Ruby x

No comments: