Monday 12 November 2007

Sydney Things



Hello Fans,
Mummy & I have been out and about again since we arrived back - I got to see all my little buddies at Mother's Group again, can't believe it's been 3 months since I last saw them all, it was great having so many little people to play with and Mummy was happy she caught up with her Mummy friends.

We've also had a trip over to Manly and a picnic on the beach with our friend Sharon, she lives and works over on the North Shore so it's a great excuse for Mummy & I to go over to play.

What else have I been up too - I've had picnics in the park with Mummy, and played on the swings, I like pointing out all the dogs we see to Mummy, I've even been in a Wiggles car on a little merry go round but I wasn't as keen as Mummy thought I would be and now I regularly go to playgroup in Annandale so I get to play with more toys and meet new babies too.

There's lots more to come about what I've been up since we got back from the UK so stay tuned.

Love Ruby x

1 comment:

Lesley said...

I wish I was sitting on Manly beach now... It's soooo very cold over here! (Well not actually now, as it would be too late at night - but you know what I mean!!!) x