Sunday 11 November 2007

Home


Hi All,
Here I am on the plane home to Sydney - yes I kicked Mummy out of her seat and soon took hold of the controls to play games. It was a great flight, no problems and I was very good.

We arrived a little worse for wear, well Mummy & Daddy did, into Sydney airport on the 4th September we quickly retrieve our bags & joined the never ending queue through customs - luckily a customs officer took pity on my Mummy as she was carrying me in my pouch and let us through ahead of the queue, what Mummy didn't see was I used my cutest smile on him to get us through, and with no problems at customs we had arrived home.

Annie our cat was very pleased to see us - she had been on her own for 4 weeks and we all quickly settled back into life here with Mummy finally getting a flat white coffee she had missed for 3 months.

I was a little naughty once we arrived home and that was getting Mummy up at midnight for a few nights wanting to play and no going back to bed till after 3am, whoops......but it didn't take me long or it didn't take Mummy long to get me back into sleeping through the night.

So now we are back in Sydney I'll have plenty of other adventures to report on so keep watching my blog....

Love to you all - Ruby xxx

No comments: