Tuesday 13 November 2007

The Things I Am Doing - Part 4




Hi Fans,
Here we are on the last part of The Things I Am Doing and yes I'm climbing the stairs - I can all the way up on my own and I'm just learning to master coming down backwards on my own too.

Every morning and night before nap time or bedtime Mummy lets me climb the stairs to my bedroom and I love it as you can see I am pretty good at climbing the stairs too and can reach the top quickly that is if I didn't have to stop to wait for Mummy following me.

So I hope you've enjoyed a snap shot of the things I am doing now - there are plenty more and I'm sure we'll get to them eventually but Mummy wanted me to get my blog up to date as it is my birthday tomorrow the big number 1.

So tune in tomorrow to see how I celebrated the big number 1

Love to you all - The Rubster x

PS Mummy says this time last year wasn't much fun for her

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Good skills Ruby! Is that how mummy had to get up to bed on saturday... Crawling!!! x

Karen Chaplin said...

Hi,

Yes she did - Daddy told me the next morning - luckily I was in bed so didn't get to see Mummy shamefully tipsy.....

xxx