Wednesday 14 November 2007

It's My 1st Birthday Today - Happy Birthday to Me





Hello My Lovelies,
Happy Birthday to me, happy birthday to me.... I'm one today and what an exciting day I've had. Daddy woke me up at 7am so I could open all my presents from my Mummy & Daddy, friends and family and boy did I get alot - I got some little people toys, books, clothes, lots of cards. It was so much fun helping Mummy and Daddy open them all.

After I'd opened all my pressies, Daddy went to work and left Mummy & I to party, no only joking, Mummy & I ate breakfast I had weetabix, a drink of milk and a fromage frais, then I got to play with my new toys again, Mummy changed me into a little shorts set my Great Nanna & Grandad bought me as it was a lovely hot day in Sydney today and we played some more. Mummy took lots of phone calls on my behalf, then I crashed, the excitement just wore me out, so after my morning nap, Mummy and I went to Broadway to shop for my Birthday Party on Sunday - we're going with a Red theme (funny that!!!!) so got lots of red balloons, plates, dishes etc.

Tonight Mummy & Daddy took me out for a birthday dinner at Vicini's(it use to be called Zenith)and downstairs it's a pizza place, yummy yummy Pizza, Daddy's favourite,even though Mummy had already fed me my dinner, once they ordered theirs, I decided I would some of theirs of course, so I tried Mummy's Prosciutto, Rocket and Smoked Cheese Pizza, then I tried Daddy's Margarita Pizza and this I much preferred. My first taste of Pizza and it was delicious I'll be having more of this.

And that everyone was my first birthday it has been a very exciting day - thank you all so much for all your gifts, cards and phone calls I really loved them all and feel very spoilt. I'm really looking forward to my party on Sunday wish you all could be there but we'll eat a few cupcakes for you instead and I'll post all my news of the day.

Lots of Love - Ruby now 1 year old (I'm a big girl now!!!!!) xxx

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Aaaawww, isn't she getting lots of hair now! Glad to hear you had a lovely day... And she certainly looked like she was taking after craig in the love of pizza!! x

Karen Chaplin said...

Hi Auntie Lesley,
Yes my hair is finally growing although Mummy can't decide if I'm going to be a blondie or not, oh well we'll just have to wait and see

Hmmmmm yummy yummy pizza I'm already looking forward to my next one bring on the pizza Daddy.....

Love you Auntie Lesley x